The innovatively designed SV544 is suitable for medium to large soil compaction jobs, sitework, dirtwork, earthwork, subgrades, subbases, and civil construction site prep.
Manual Traction Control
- High traction capability ensures compaction in both forward and reverse — even on jobs with soft ground, slopes or rough terrains.
- Manual traction control allows forward slope and reverse slope operation.
Manual Vehicle Speed Control
- Selective travel mode (2.5 – 6.2 mph)
- There are 2 range of vibration, high amplitude and low amplitude.
- Reaches target density in fewer roller passes.
- Achieves uniform compaction throughout lift thickness.
Long Lasting Drum Isolator System
- Sakai’s unique drum mounting system extends the life of the drum isolators.
- Patented drum vibration isolation system and floating deck keep the operator free from vibration.
- Durable, high quality components such as hydraulics, drum and center-pin hitch assure longer life and lower maintenance costs.
Standard Safety Equipment
- Sakai proprietary emergency brake pedal which kills the engine and stops the machine instantly
- Retractable seat belt
- Horn and backup alarm
- Operator deck hand rails
- Electric parking brake w/ interlock
||Padfoot / Sheepsfoot
|Size (w x d)
||84″ x 63″ | 2,130 x 1,600 mm
|| 26,765 lbs | 12,140 kg
||2,000 vpm/1,730 vpm | 33.3 Hz/28.8 Hz
||32,820 lbs/57,325 lbs | 146 kN/255 kN
||0.031″/.074″ | 0.80 mm/1.88 mm
|Make & Model
||Cummins QSF 3.8 (EPA-Tier 4)
||130 HP@ 2200 rpm | 97 kW @ 2200 min-1
||Hydrostatic Service Brake + SAHR + Combined Footbrake