Vibratory Single Drum Roller
The innovatively designed SV544 is applicable to medium to large soil compaction jobs.
Manual Traction Control
- High traction capability ensures compaction in both forward and reverse — even on jobs with soft ground, slopes or rough terrains.
- Manual traction control allows forward slope and reverse slope operation.
Manual Vehicle Speed Control
- Selective travel mode (2.5 – 6.2 mph)
- There are 2 range of vibration, high amplitude and low amplitude.
- Reaches target density in fewer roller passes.
- Achieves uniform compaction throughout lift thickness.
Long Lasting Drum Isolator System
- Sakai’s unique drum mounting system extends the life of the drum isolators.
- Patented drum vibration isolation system and floating deck keep the operator free from vibration.
- Durable, high quality components such as hydraulics, drum and center-pin hitch assure longer life and lower maintenance costs.